Looking for a new job can be overwhelming, but you don't have to navigate it alone. This program allows you to have the support and guidance of experts through 1:1 coaching, coupled with the autonomy of on-demand work. With personalized check-ins and a tailored approach, you can progress through the program at your own pace, knowing you have a team of experts in your corner every step of the way.
Career Masters is an intensive, action-based, program that will inspire you to work to your full potential while giving you the platform and coaching needed to progress your career forward with tangible and measurable results.
With videos, personalized exercises, dedicated 1:1 coaching and customizable templates you will have all the resources and personalized support to build the career you want.
- Motivational and task-oriented videos.
- Proven exercises to identify and leverage your strengths.
- 1:1 coaching with a personal executive career coach.
- Templates to build a high-performing resume and LinkedIn profile that pushes through AI bots and grabs the attention of hiring managers.
- Real-time network building by reaching out to executive leaders while in the program.
- Practice environments for honing and perfecting your interview skills.
- Negotiation training to increase your salary and maximize your earning.
- A confidential environment allowing you the freedom to envision a new career and the support infrastructure to realize it.
Kristine's expertise has helped thousands of executives secure their next roles and subsequently fueled the curriculum in Career Masters. Kristine infused these key insights into the program to provide candidates the right tools they need to get the job they want.
Armed with her experience both working with executives and in curriculum design, Erica designed the Career Masters program so that it's both super engaging and easy to digest. This allows students to move quickly through the program to realize optimum productivity and output.
- Define your career vision
- Identify your core strengths and talents
- Design and articulate your career narrative
- Build meaningful connections through networking
- Connect with target companies you want to work for
- Develop relationships with hiring managers
- Build an attention grabbing resume and LinkedIn profile
- Learn how to interview in a way that makes impact
- Develop the negotiation skills to increase your salary
Job seekers who are ready to take actionable steps towards a new career
People looking to level-up their job mapping to a greater career vision
Individuals seeking a change of industry or a change of career